Postby love55 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 am

"Mourinho" clearly want to strengthen the new midfielder instead of Carrick.
Jose Mourinho, Manchester United's chief planner, has indicated his intention to sign new midfielder Michael Carrick Carrick, 36, to retire after the end of the season. Before stepping up to serve as a coach, Paul Pabba, who has not shown form in the past weeks, moved to Mourinho's team in his first season at Old Trafford. Where is Namiya? Mathis moved from Chelsea at the beginning of this season. Mourinho reiterated his desire to sign a new midfielder to put pressure on Pakba in the spotlight. Milinko-Savic from Lazio and Jean Michel from Nice. "We want to sign a midfield contract because we're going to lose Michael. To Rick, "Mourinho said. "Of course we want to balance the team. I told you one or two months ago when we were talking about the players market. When some of you guys say we are going to buy striker, wing, left wing and right wing. I told you two months ago. "" You accuse me of many things, but you tell me I can not lie. When I did not want to say anything, I did not say I would not take you any other way. "" When I told you two months ago that we did not want to sign a striker or wing and we were trying to sign. Contract with the midfield I told you two months ago "sbobet online 24 :mrgreen:

Return to “News?”