OSRS is lagging so bad

Description of your first forum.
Cszcy

Noob

OSRS is lagging so bad

Postby Cszcy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 am

I enjoy the abstraction of accepting Thaler becoming depends upon how alive you're in the game, i.e. AFKing provides the minimal amount, admitting accepting alive gives you more. It gives those who wish to put in the accomplishment an excess reward.

I expect one of the larger issues with minigames admitting isn't that they aren't fun or anything, RS gold is that there is not abundant allurement to perform them in the aboriginal place.

Thaler affectionate of helped but the benefits from Thaler and the minigames themselves still are not all that good. There in actuality needs to be a few allurement for bodies to want to perform them.

Although even that could possibly backfire. Barbarian Assault for archetype is abundantly acceptable for Agility, Mining and FM bxp yet it's normally abandoned off spotlight because bodies don't accept abundant of an befalling to understand how to perform (and it's adequately hard to acquire the adhere of it at the aboriginal place).

There just has to be something which RS gold rewards you for accepting alive in the amateur so that RuneScape players are encouraged to try them.

Why does Jagex not Attain an abrupt Edition Why does Jagex not achieve an abrupt adaptation of every mainhand corrective sword? I'm looking at this brand new acme and RuneScape gold lunite accepting and cerebration to myself who utilizes bouncer anymore abreast for switches?

And why does jagex accumulate authoritative 1h/shield corrective combos if anyone appealing abundant utilizes bifold use or 2h weapons? Can we get 2h and/or surprising variants of all of these mainhand alone cosmetics?

My assumption is that the artists and modelers alone expect of the acceptable artful of new and absorber whilst designing armour sets like these, potentially afterwards knowledge/thought used to the truth that shields are barely acclimated in absolute gameplay.

Their tasks would be to actualize an intensive set of accessories to enter the game, and that doesn't decidedly crave living and/or designing about gameplay mechanics (in this case, all of the prevalence of dual-wield aural accessories places).

Ideally, yeah, they should in actuality accept today that one-handed weapons are basically always dual-wielded, and they should actualize off-hand versions to plank that (with the easiest means accepting to reuse the aforementioned archetypal for your off-hand, or - what I would adopt to see - design adulatory off-hands audible from the main-hands).

I take how cheap RuneScape gold is able to get ignored, however, together with the art team's antecedence accepting beheld structure over appliance aural this game.

As anyone who works in a artistic acreage as a Art Director, if that is in fact the anticipation action which goes abaft the architecture of new pieces of equipment, it is in reality and awfully flawed.

Return to “The Never Ending Threads”